Sleeping Beauty, Part II

This time last year, I was packing my hospital bag in anticipation of Abigail's arrival.

Little did I know she would go 10 days past her due date and continue this trend as a laid back, super chill, sleep loving baby (arguably the most laid back baby of all time!)

Her most recent pattern has been to stay awake until 10:00 pm and sleeping until 8:00 am. It's great to get a full nights sleep (there I go jinxing myself!), but it's also thrown off any schedule I thought we had.

As a result, we've had situations like this:

A 7pm (hour long!) nap at dinner...


Waiting to fall asleep with the "big kids" at 10pm...


And a quick snooze while reading the Bible?  Why not!



So for all you first birthday party goers, if she falls asleep face down in her cake, don't be surprised!...



Comments

Popular Posts