Champagne dreams

and enough Burlesque to make the bride blush!


But I'm getting ahead of myself....

Let's start at the beginning.


Annie and Mark are getting married in Redondo Beach this September!

While most celebrations  are taking place in LA, I wanted to have a few celebrations for her at home.  So this weekend I hosted a bridal shower and mini-bachlorette party.  Both were a blast!

Kevin and Abigail headed for the zoo before the shower started- Kevin dressed her  :)

Proud Mama in her new shoes from Gwen!

And while they enjoyed the chimp caves, penguins, and giraffes, we sipped champagne, played games, and opened gifts.



Annie and her sister, Julie


Cheater's corner!

Trouble makers



We got so wrapped up in the "who knows the bride best" game, that we almost forgot about "pin a kiss on the groom"

Pucker up!

Classic Kristin!

After a quick redirection, she made it

Annie practicing for the big day

Steph.  Would you expect anything less?!

Guess who won  :)

The ladies!


After the shower, we headed downtown to continue our fun-filled-champagne-soaked-day!

Festivities began on the deck at Hard Rock, then continued to Pink Door for the burlesque show, Frontier Room, and Amber.


Annie and Kurt, rockin' it out

From Pink Door on, things got amazingly fun interesting...



Just another "blushing" moment...
And another...  ;)

She was clearly a yogi...

Although there were quite a few "WTH" moments, the show was So. Much. Fun!

(He doesn't know it yet, but I'm bringing Kevin back for date night- asap)

After the show, we headed to Annie's old stomping grounds: The Frontier Room and Amber.

Boy, the things I do for this girl  ;)

The night ended at 2am when the bar lights came on and everyone was kicked out (I felt like I was 24 again!).  A hilarious, crazy, and truly eventful evening!

***

Annie, thank you so much for coming home to celebrate in Seattle.  I cannot wait to stand beside you as you get married in a mere two months(!!)  

I wish you and Mark all the happiness in the world.  Today and always, my dear friend.









Comments

Catherine Gua said…
Great recap post Tanya! I have to say though that I am a little hurt by "cheater's corner"...really? :)
Tanya said…
haha! okay, fine: "the sharing answers corner" ;)

Popular Posts