Power to the Baby

Day two of avocados, and it's official: we have a fan!


With one caveat:  Abigail gets to hold her spoon like a big girl.

Yes, this makes for a messy meal, but compromise is key.


Abigail gives one bite, Mommy gives one bite.  And so the story goes for half an hour until we come to the end- yes, she finished her full cup today!  ...this is riveting stuff, folks  ;)



So we'll continue this deliciousness for another few days, then move on to our next food.  Any ideas?  I'm thinking sweet potato or peas.

Email me if you have suggestions; I'm new to the world of baby food.


All done!


Comments

Max's Mom said…
Unless you want some wicked yucky poops, go easy on the sweet potatoes. I'm just saying...you better be ready for it. Works like a charm!
Tanya said…
Really?! We just started them yesterday...and she loves them! Guess I'm in for a treat today ;)

Popular Posts