5 Months

Oh my gosh...we're almost half a year!  Which of course means I've started thinking about your first birthday (and maybe even bought a few things for your party?....) yes, I'm pathetic.

Hanging out during tummy time this morning.
Now that you roll over, tummy time is short lived  ;)

Abigail, you continue to amaze us!

In the last few weeks you've grown so much (rolling over, becoming increasingly more alert of people, places, and things) and continue to be such a joy in our lives.

This month you started sleeping in your crib.  You sleep 12-13 hours straight every night (yes, I'm bragging!) and have been taking super naps (between 1-3 hour stretches at a time)

You love being around people.  Whether staring at them or smiling at silly faces, you are constantly processing the world around you and it's so fun watching you do that.

I do my best to enjoy every minute with you because I know these precious years are fleeting.

Looking forward to the coming months and all the new adventures they will bring!



I love you, my little baldie!

Mom


Comments

Annie said…
She is getting so big!!! <3

Popular Posts