Happy Halloween Everyone!




Just coming back to Monday after a spooktacular weekend of festivities!

Saturday night we headed to Chris and Elle's for their annual Halloween costume party, and as you can see, we opted for a Star Wars theme: Abigail was Yoda, Kevin was Hans Solo, and I was Princess Leia.

So far Abigail's first Halloween (and first celebrated holiday!) has been going well; she's going with a "frightful" theme today: puked all over our bed, peed in her bassinet last night, had a blow out in her swing...  you know, just keeping me busy!  So while I'd love to show you all the great pictures from the party, I'll save it for tomorrow....I'm on laundry patrol this morning.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!

Oh and a quick "hi" from Minnie....she got into the spirit this year by posing next to some fall decor

It's fur, not fat...  ;)



Comments

Popular Posts