We have a swinger! (and other fun news)

...not that kind of swinger!

This kind...


Who'da thought attaching the lion and giraffe would do the trick?

But it works like magic (keeps her interested and occupied while she's awake), then the swinging kicks in and wa-la, we have a sleeping baby!

This morning alone I've been able to do a few loads of laundry, drink my coffee and check emails hands free (seriously a first!) and just enjoy a little time to myself.

For a while, the swing was on the "Abbie hates this" list (which, while short, is definitely clear), but miraculously, since adding the jungle peeps, it's become a favorite.

In other news, Kevin and I had our first non-Abigail outing this weekend and it went really well.

Headed out to host a pub crawl on Saturday while my Mom babysat Abigail.  We were gone from 11:30-5pm and she did great!  Just slept, took a few bottles, and hung out with Grandma.  A great relief for us... which gave us the confidence to do these things more often.

So, thanks Mom!   Kevin and I had a great time getting out and spending some one-on-one time together.


Yesterday we had Abigail's one month doctor's appointment.

8lbs, 11oz....getting so big!  But with each ounce of weight, I gain an ounce of confidence, so it makes me happy to see her grow.

Keep up the good work Littles!



Comments

Popular Posts