Training for a half marathon

Not me!

Although that's not a bad idea; I could use it...

Kevin decided a few months back to train for the Seattle half marathon in November.  Training just started last week, so we've seen lots sweat and sore muscles around here lately.

And while I am not partaking (I will be there on race day as a cheerleader), I decided to contribute by turning our kitchen chalk board into a training calendar for Kevin.


A fun way to help him stay on track while keeping my infamous to-do list at bay (funny how taking those tasks off the board helps me relax).  It's a win/win!

And as a fun addition to the calendar, I added a motivational section at the bottom:


Every week, Abigail's cut-out shares a few words on encouragement to Dad (I know, I have too much time on my hands...)

So wish Kevin luck on his training; it's going to be hard, but I know he can do it!




We'll update you again in November, post run!



Comments

Popular Posts