Watch me grow!



Young House Love is one of the blogs I follow, and while pregnant, I saw this awesome weekly picture project they did with their baby, Clara.  For the last few months I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with a spin off, but finally decided, "hey, if it ain't broke, why fix it?"

So a big thank you to Sherry and John at YHL for inspiring us to document Abigail's first year in pictures!

Click on the new tab above or here for a sneak peak.

We plan to take pictures each Saturday (her weekly "birthday"), and have updates every Monday or Tuesday...maybe I should say Wednesday and play it safe!

I've also been keeping a weekly journal (about her growth, my growth, and all the fun memories) and will be making a coffee table book of her pictures and my letters to her as a keepsake.

Just for fun, I've included a few "out takes" from the first 3 weeks.

Hope you enjoy following along and watching us grow!










Comments

Popular Posts