Life is Wonderful

Blogging everyday is becoming a thing of the past.  As I mentioned before, my hands are too busy holding this bundle of joy to break away to blog, and that's okay.  As I type, Abigail is laying on my chest, both arms wrapped up around my neck, and I couldn't be happier.  Motherhood is an amazing blessing.

So, in lieu of my normal updates, our life in pictures will be the extent of this blog for the next few weeks / months until I master the ropes of Motherhood.

Like how I optimistically use the word "master"?  ;)

We enjoyed an evening at the zoo on Sunday for Abbie's first concert; below are some pictures.






Sunday morning I also took a stab at pumping and it went really well; minus the fact that Kevin came downstairs with Abigail 5 minutes into it, letting me know she was hungry (great timing kid..).  So, instead of storing the milk, we gave her a bottle, and wah-la!, she took it like a pro.

You rock Littles!!


Yesterday and today we've been relaxing and hanging out.  My Mom and Soula came to visit today, and when we got home tonight, Abbie had her first piece of mail; her Social Security card... now an official US citizen!



Whelp, that's all for today.

Be back later in the week with more updates from Babyland  :)


Comments

Popular Posts