Bones

Kevin and I redefined this word a few years ago.

Bones (as in lazy bones), is defined as anyone who sleeps too much, lays around and acts lazy, or is just plain tired all the time.

I think we have a bones on our hands....



And the second place, runner up award goes to..... drum roll please..... her Dad!


I promise, we really do more than sleep around here...

This week has been going really well.  Needless to say everyone sleeps great.  Abigail has been going through a growth spurt and eats constantly but is keen to taking bottles, so it's nice to get a break sometimes and let Kevin feed her.

We've also tried giving her a pacifier (so she'll stop using me as one!), but apparently that's not gonna fly...every time we give it to her, she dramatically gags it out.  I don't see that trend picking up anytime soon...

One of many failed pacifier attempts
Aside from that, just been busy with the daily grind....naps, feedings, diaper changes, baths, and other strenuous activities ;)  She turns one month next Tuesday, so naturally, I'm in the midst of a little party planning!....

Also working on a little project this week which I'll post more about tomorrow or Thursday.

Have a great week!




Comments

Popular Posts