Baby closets!

Seriously up there with puppies and kitten on the cute-meter!

While Kevin was working on the fence this weekend, I was busying myself with all the new baby clothes, blankets, toys, and goodies!  Decided it made most sense to have a two tier closet in the nursery, so I started there: taking out the old rod, doing some touch up paint, then installing the new two tier unit in her closet.  It cost $40 total, but was worth every penny.

Okay, so maybe I got a little help  :)




I didn't realize how many clothes the little munchkin has till I threw it all in her crib!


Then OCD Tanya kicked in and started organizing!







It's so cute and fun to look at that I can't find the heart to put the doors back on, so we may just leave it like this for a while...  ;)


Comments

Popular Posts