Mom and Tanya's annual San Fransisco trip!

I wasn't very diligent about taking pictures this weekend, but below are a few from our trip.  Such a fun weekend...we found lots of cute clothes for Baby, Mom, and Grandma alike!

Below are a few pictures taken from our hotel room.  These were small views we had between the large buildings, but pretty none the less.



First thing we did after unpacking was go to Neiman Marcus for lunch.  A fun tradition!


Shopped around for the afternoon and found some cute things, then headed out later for dinner in Little Italy....best Italian food I've had in along time!



Post dinner pic...I look very pregnant....and very full!

As such, we decided to stroll around the neighborhood and walk home instead of taking a cab...not so bad when it's all downhill.  Gave us a chance to explore the neighborhoods and walk through Chinatown.



Woke up on Sunday ready for more shopping and exploring.  Started the day at a few fun maternity boutiques, then headed down to Fisherman's Wharf for lunch!




And least we forget Ghirardelli Square!  The ice cream sunday is a MUST....especially for the pregnant lady  :)




After lunch, we headed back via trolley to Union Square for more shopping. This time we both lucked out....me in Macy's maternity section and Mom at Zara (it was heartbreaking to go to Zara and not be able to fit into anything)  :(






By dinnertime, we were exhausted and opted for dinner in the lobby of our hotel, then a movie in our room.  We watched TheTourist....great movie!  I'm bias and love Angelina Jolie...I know, some people hate her, but I love her...an embarrassing admission.

Monday we decompressed and spent the morning hanging out and getting ready to go home.  Lucky for us, it was a beautiful day- not a cloud in the sky and almost 70 degrees!  So we headed to Union Square  for some final shopping and lunch at The Cheesecake Factory.  Yeah, yeah... we go all the way to SF and eat here?!  But they had a patio and it was a beautiful day!



Our friendly lunch guest

After lunch we stopped by a salon where I got my hair cut (I got bangs again!), then headed back to our hotel and off to the airport.

Such a fun trip and a great annual tradition for my Mom and I.  And so long as Little Miss Abigail is a good baby, she'll be coming along next year!

Comments

Popular Posts