17 reasons why Kevin is awesome!

Thankful yet again for Friday; these weeks have been killing me!  In light of this, I thought I'd share a list of reasons why Kevin is awesome.  Please note; all credit of this post goes directly to my sister-in-law, the next Mrs. Lauckner!  This was her idea (see her blog for the original) and such a fun idea that I just had to steal it!  So here it goes; below are the top 17, non mushy/cheesy reasons, why Kevin is awesome!


1) He reads The Economist at the airport…just in case important people are watching.

2) He makes me a hot water bottle each night and tucks me into bed

3) He has such bad penmanship that it’s almost cute!

4) He has a beautiful, caring heart and drops everything to be with a friend in need.

5) He’s an amazing cook! You’ve gotta try one of his creamy risottos

6) He has the most adorably tragic adolescent pictures. See the end of this post for a few examples…

7) A Midwest boy at heart, he’ll wave off my recipes, but loves nothing more than his Mom’s chicken pot pie or any casserole dish she makes with Campbell’s soup.

8) He tolerates my cat Minnie and hasn’t taken her on “a walk to Discovery Park” yet…

9) He loves to copy my jokes then call them his own.

10) He sleeps in like a teenager on the weekends-  a solid 12 hours if you let him

11) He walks around the house every night to be sure the doors are locked, unnecessary appliances are shut off, and the alarm is set

12) He thinks he's perfected the Bill Cosby impersonation….ask him to do it. Funny stuff!

13) He can make up song lyrics on a whim…usually as a comedic form of communication, or a lullaby.

14) He is a very dedicated, driven, and hard working person. He gives the most of himself in everything he does.

15) He has a serious shopping fetish and Brooks Brothers is his ultimate weakness. He’s a sharpie true and through!

16) He has this funny competitive streak (usually about silly, pointless things). Case in point: when I mentioned doing one of these lists about him, his response was, “you should do 17 things….to beat John’s list!”

17) So here ya go honey….the #1 reason Kevin is awesome???? He married me!  ;)





Happy Friday everyone!

Comments

Max's Mom said…
I love your list and this idea! I may have to steal it as well. As to reason # 10, that will all soon change, so let him enjoy the sleep in as long as he can. Congratulations on a Girl!!! Any name ideas yet?
Tanya said…
I think we're going with Abigail!!

Popular Posts