Too funny not to share...

This is a hilarious example of Kevin's undying support of my pregnancy, weight gain and all it's glory...

I was sitting at my desk eating a Milky Way (mind you, "fun size") and decided to share the below with my loving, supportive husband.  

From: Tanya Lauckner [mailto:tlauckner@adww.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 1:42 PM
To: Kevin Lauckner
Subject:

Ya know what my new favorite candy is? Milky Way! It’s just a 3 Musketeers with caramel inside….never knew!


And here, ladies and gentleman, is Kevin's "knight and shining armor" response:


From: Kevin Lauckner [mailto:kevinl@csgchannels.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 1:58 PM
To: Tanya Lauckner
Subject: RE
 


Yep- eat your heart out ladies....he's all mine!  ;)

Comments

Stefanie said…
hahaha he is soo sweet!
Elle said…
Haha this is so hilarious!! You should also try a Take 5... those are AMAZING!!

Popular Posts