Bye bye Audi, I'll miss you!


It's official.  As of Friday, the Audi will be going to a new home.  A bittersweet moment for me (since I get emotionally attached to physical items....pathetic, I know), but we're excited to have found a great owner and looking forward to moving ahead (me with the 4Runner- my new baby and grocery getter, and Kevin in the "African Prince"- a 1983 Mercedes 300SD).   Story of Kev's new ride coming soon...

Hope everyone's having a great week!  Pictures coming soon from Brooke and Jarret's beautiful wedding in Leavenworth last weekend- it was a blast!

Comments

Victor said…
What did Kevin do wrong? Why are Mom and Dad punishing Kevin by having him drive the 1983 Mercedes 300 POS? Dad and I once tested the 0-60 on that hog... 25 seconds... downhill.

Popular Posts