Being lazy

Okay, I'm finding it really hard to get back into blogging right now for a few reasons. 1) I'm super behind on updating you on everything and 2) I don't have our honeymoon pics downloaded on the computer that I blog from. I know...excuses, excuses. But either way, I do have a few pictures to share from Lucy's birthday, Schwingfest, and Kevin's birthday, so that's what we'll do today. How's that sound? Then next week I'm back at it and will get the honeymoon blog going. So... to my millions of follower (3 to be exact), without further adieu, I give you summer 2010 (minus any and all wedding related stuff)

Lucy's birthday! During the earlier summer months (before we got completely inundated with wedding "to-dos") we were able to join Lucy for a ice cream parlor birthday party! And trust me, we enjoyed our fair share of ice cream to celebrate.

Barbie cake made by Auntie Laine!



Oscar after a "few too many" scoops!

Would you expect anything less?

We had a great time at your party, Lucy!  Happy Birthday.  We love you so much!

Moving on and skipping forward to August, we went to Schwingfest the weekend we came home from our honeymoon (got home at noon on the 12th and ready to party by Saturday the 14th!)

I love going each year and catching up with the family. Summer is never complete without it!



Headed over to Lucy's after we left the park and decided to spend the night. Had a great time hanging out, listening to Johnny Favor and his kids play music, and staying up all night with Anthony catching up till 4am!

Skip forward 3 days and it was time to celebrate my Husband's birthday....first year ever having a "Husband's birthday" to celebrate- how cool! Since we've been on the go all summer and still catching up, we decided to take it easy.

Met at home after work- I got off a bit early to decorate and ice the cake...



Yes, I made this- don't laugh!

...then we headed out to Le Pitchet for dinner. We got a $75 certificate from Robert and Marie as a wedding (thanks guys!!) so we decided to check it out. Stopped by the market first and grabbed a drink while we waited for our 6:30 reservation.


Kevin enjoying a birthday beer with a view!

Below are some pictures from dinner. We had an amazing meal: bread, olives, salad and a meat plate (complete with cow tongue!) and a bottle of white wine. Happy birthday my love!





The sunset was beautiful that evening....a perfect nod to my perfect husband!
Welp, that's it. As promised, it was a lazy entry, but I promise to be back in full swing next week and ready to take on the world... one blog post at a time.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!!

Comments

Popular Posts