He Did It!!

Kevin completed the Seattle Half Marathon yesterday!

Waking up at 5:30am to eat breakfast and stretch.

Dropping Kevin off at the start line.

The weather was cooperating in the early hours and all seemed well, but quickly turned sour (think windy, rainy, and dreary), yet Kevin pushed through!

Abigail and I headed home while he ran, then came back around 9:30 to cheer him on at the finish line.  It was bad enough toting her in a baby bjorn with an umbrella and camera, so I can only imagine how Kevin felt braving this classic Seattle weather for over 2 hours!

But come rain or shine, we were there as a family when he completed in just under 3 hours!!



Kevin, I am so proud of your determination and accomplishment.

Whether it's work, personal goals, or your amazing abilities as a husband and father, this dedication spills over into all you do and is just one of the many reasons I am so blessed to call you my husband.

Congratulations on this amazing accomplishment, my love!



Comments

Kevin said…
Awww Thanks Love! And Thanks for all the support during the training. Love you!

Popular Posts