Skip to main content

George is in Pre 4!

G-man is moving right along in the ranking, going from Pre3 to Pre4s this year!

He has many of the same friends in his class this year with the addition of a few more students (this year's class has 19 kids!) and a new teacher: Mrs Rowe.

Tomorrow is his birthday, so we've picked out some cool Power Rangers napkins, masks, and cookies to bring for his school party.

So far his friends this year are Charlie and Oscar; he still seems to be holding a grudge against his friend "hun-tor" (Hunter) who he got in a fight with last year over Wishbone doggy.

Boys 😉

Here are some pictures from George's first week!

Posing with his supplies before Open House



These 4s were so excited for their Open House!

Declan, Peyton, and George

Playing with Ethan and Madeline
(new to SJS, but Abigail's friend Stone's twin brother and sister who we hang out with often at the gym)

Open house picture with Mrs Glaze and Mrs Rowe

Finally his first day!


Holding hand with Sissy on his way to school


First in line.  I doubt Mrs Glaze (who was his assistant teacher last year as well), was at all surprised 


Georgie, you are such a spirited kid and so excited for every adventure that comes your way.

School is one of your favorite adventures and I'm so excited for your year ahead -you're the best!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lake Wenatchee

Happy Birthday, Kevin! We spent an awesome 4 days on Lake Wenatchee this past weekend; relaxing by the lake, (attempting) to fish, playing in the water, and enjoying quality time together as a family.  Our parents joined us on Saturday afternoon to celebrate Kevin's birthday; a wonderful day full of family, food, and the great outdoors. Weekend highlights include Fish Lake on Friday (Abigail and i will not be invited back for the next fishing adventure...we may have mangled the line more than once), a trip into Leavenworth for pizza and dancing at the gazebo, a steak feast for Kevin's birthday, and relaxing by the bonfire that evening. Here are some pictures of our trip. Friday at Fish Lake "helping" Dad with his tackle While Kevin fished, Abigail and I fed Parmesan garlic pita chips to the ducks. At one point, we had a crowd of 10! Ladies of leisure on the lake  :) This sums up our fishing experience... Thursday evening f...

20 week ultrasound

Yesterday Kevin and I went to our 20 week ultrasound.  Everything looked great and the two questions still lingering in my mind were confirmed. 1) Yes, it's a boy! 2) Nope, I'm not having twins  :) I've heard it a million times: with each pregnancy you pop a little sooner, but when I was in maternity pants at 12 weeks, I thought surely there must be two in there... Here are some pictures, if you'd like to see. During George's 20 week ultrasound Kevin admitted he'd almost fallen asleep, so I will admit: I had a hard time staying awake this time  :) But we did get to see him in 4D ultrasound which we've never done before, so that was really cool. So fun! After our appointment we went to breakfast at Salish Lodge and took my first Month of Bumps picture. (cue shrills of excitement from everyone eager to see belly pics for the next 4 months!) Before taking the picture I (lovingly) assured Kevin that yes, we would be taking...

Minnie

I knew this would be a hard post to write, so I've been putting it off. On Monday morning, we said goodbye to Minnie. After months of weight loss I brought her into the vet early this week.    I had been noticing the weight loss, but it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I started to see how skinny and malnourished she was getting. The vet determined she was suffering from late-stage hyperthyroidism and her kidneys were shutting down.  It was a painful assessment; why I didn't notice it earlier and help her?  That thought still haunts me. But at 11am on Monday morning, through a mountain of tears, regret, and sorrow, I bid farewell to the most loyal friend I've ever known. Minnie,  You were the first piece to my "own" family.  I remember vividly the day I got you.  It was my 21st birthday and Rebecca and Steph came over bearing a gift (more specifically, a brown grocery bag).  I opened it and looked inside; there you were,...